Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wind, hail, snow Montebello

It seems like every time the weather gets really bad I'm drawn to ride up Montebello and today was no exception. After spending 3 hours on the rollers Saturday watching Milano Sanremo I had to get out. It wasn't raining when I left home but by the end of Grant road I needed my rain jacket on.

By the time got to the top of Montebello I'd been through rain, hail and it was now snowing. No big deal though as I was warm enough and staying fairly dry. The wind was howling and I was glad to start the descent down Page Mill. My feet were cold by the time I got home but that was about it.

This should be a standard training week with a road race next Sunday before. Recovering for the Top Sport Stage Race at the end of the month.


Location:Mountain View, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment